We are always searching for volunteers to assist in a variety of tasks within the organization and the indigenous community. Are you interested to volunteer?
Volunteers may choose to help in one or more of the following areas:
- Pro-bono work: We are searching for lawyers willing to work pro-bono with the community and represent them to fend for their rights.
- Office Tasks: Sorting out newspaper cuttings, organising picture and document database, and assisting in general administrative work.
- Special Events: Attending and assisting at PACOS Trust booth during public events or volunteering for various tasks during PACOS Trust-organized events such as GRESUNALI Bazaar, Human Rights Day Run and PACOS-Suausindak Kindergarten Kaamatan Festival.
- Volunteer with the community: Be part of the community and volunteer to build a new CLC, gravity water feed facilities or other facilities in order to improve lives. If building is not your thing, why not volunteer to teach English, topics on sustainable resource management or other subjects that you think would be beneficial for the community?
- None of the above? That’s okay! You could always let us know how you would like to help the organization and the community that we work for.
How to sign up as a volunteer:
- Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal details and how you would like to volunteer.
- Kindly note that volunteering are on a needs basis. We usually need volunteers during our events or if there’s an urgent need for any other tasks, so if we do not get back to you now, don’t worry! We may reach out when volunteers are needed.
Thank you so much for your interest in contributing and helping the community! We hope to hear from you soon!