We are always searching for volunteers to assist in a variety of tasks within the organization and the indigenous community. Are you interested to volunteer?
Volunteers may choose to help in one or more of the following areas:
- Pro-bono work: We are searching for lawyers willing to work pro-bono with the community and represent them to fend for their rights.
- Office Tasks: Sorting out newspaper cuttings, organising picture and document database, and assisting in general administrative work.
- Special Events: Attending and assisting at PACOS Trust booth during public events or volunteering for various tasks during PACOS Trust-organized events such as GRESUNALI Bazaar, Human Rights Day Run and PACOS-Suausindak Kindergarten Kaamatan Festival.
- Volunteer with the community: Be part of the community and volunteer to build a new CLC, gravity water feed facilities or other facilities in order to improve lives. If building is not your thing, why not volunteer to teach English, topics on sustainable resource management or other subjects that you think would be beneficial for the community?
* If you are interested in volunteering or if you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please do email/write in/contact us at least one month before with your particulars as well as what you would be interested in helping with/what you hope to contribute. As we are a small non-profit organization with limited funds, please be advised that your stay here would have to be self funded/on your own budget. However we would be happy to assist you if you need any help/suggestions in finding accommodations, etc.